Acreage information we can assist you with:
- Local Township/County building site requirements and restrictions
- Drilling a well on bare land for water needs
- Private septic systems
- Driveway installation and maintenance
- Installing phone or electrical lines
- Land use or possibilities
- Farm Land
- Hobby Farms
- Buildable sites
If you are interested in buying or selling an Acreage, Farm, or Hobby Farm, we have your specialist.
Eric has been involved in agriculture since childhood. Eric has a four year degree in Animal Science and has specialized in agricultural sales for over 6 years. Owning and living on an 80 acre farm himself, Eric knows Acreages, Farms, and Hobby Farms inside and out.
We know the nuts and bolts of rural properties and can readily identify the positive and negative points of a rural property.
Look no further for representation. Whether you are buying or selling an Acreage, Farm, or Hobby Farm, call Eric Grover at 507-259-8438.